Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Poetic Justice

One of my favorite moments from the Giants victory over the Packers on Sunday actually occurred during the post-game blather (I know, I'm a hypocrite, but the Giants don't win the NFC Championship every year). Terry Bradshaw, the lone pundit to finally pick the Giants before the game, got to go inside to interview Giants players while the three negative motherfuckers got to sit out in the cold shivering (Jimmy Johnson was turning purple which was even more glorious in HD on my friend's monster TV). Sweet revenge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelissima said...

Good for you, Terry Bradshaw!

Not knowing all this back-story, All I could think of during the interview was how desperately
ole Ter needed a vigorous shampoo and haircut.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Jimmy Johnson, purple? in living color? Must have been a defining moment in HD.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

Blog Counter