Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vote for Me


Some of you may know that my alter ego "Associate Producer Mike" is one of the candidates in the mayubinatorial race in Newbridge currently being waged on The Best Show on WFMU. Last Tuesday the debate was held at the Newbridge Debate Pavilion. You can listen to the debate beginning at the 1:14 mark of the the Aug. 19 show here. Although I may have hurt my chances when I took a controversial stand on banning Little Mikey Halversom from the Newbridge Little League, I think I won the crowd over when I took off my shirt to proudly display my new tattoo of a zeppole (which I'm still not that happy with because a lot of people seem to mistake it for a turd). Now I need your help. Please vote for me here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I voted for you, APMike. Now what are the chances of your having my name tattooed on your back?

Nonna- that's 2 Ns.

Not too close to the zep, please.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I would gladly vote but I couldn't figure it out. Blame it on the Heineken.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

lizzy jones said she'd vote for you a million times over if they'd only let her log in.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:54 PM  
Blogger yakimba said...

What in the name of Jimmy Joe Christmas is this?

10:09 AM  
Blogger BayonneMike said...

It's a radio show I've been involved with since 2005, yakimba. Check out the archived shows. I think it might be up your alley.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

Blog Counter