Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Growin' up

My older brother has recently undertaken the monumental task of converting our family photo albums to digital files. Share with me then, the embarrassment of growing up in the 60s and 70s. The bad hair, the outrageous clothes, there's something to amuse just about everyone here (I'm particularly fond of the black and white shot of my bleary-eyed father and my brothers and sister and I in front of a comically small television and what looks like Grandma's rocker from The Grapes of Wrath).

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

aw...that was pricelisk!

3:59 PM  
Blogger yakimba said...

Damn, that's a lot of photos.

I like the shot (#8?) where the Lisks are doing a good impersonation of a Jefferson Airplane publicity shot on the boardwalk!

12:29 PM  
Blogger BayonneMike said...

Good catch, yakimba!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jaron said...

Wow, quite the task indeed. I am doing that professionally right now and looking at your own photos is nostalgic and embarrassing, looking at the photos of strangers is just embarrassing.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

Blog Counter